Letter From the Editor

Harley Tummond, Editor-in-Chief

Dear reader,

This week, The Advocate officially printed our second ever printed edition. Thanks to the Forest Grove News Times, we have had the ability to produce 800 free copies of our wellness-themed edition to be distributed throughout Forest Grove High School and our community. Each writer has truly put their greatest skills on display and I am so proud to be a part of such an amazing group of students.

These special editions of our school newspaper will be available at school this week as well as for weeks to come. Thank you to Jordan Di Nocenzo, Lizzie Lohrer, Jessica Shepard, Dulce Solis Hernandez, Micaela Gaither, Jack Weston, Jessica Brewer, and Danica Linderman for donating your time and creative ability to this paper– it would be nothing without your blossoming brains. Also, thank you to the most fantastic teacher and the woman who keeps The Advocate together, Ms. Nelson, for giving me all the tools that I needed to print The Advocate.

I hope that in the future, this tradition may be continued through the actions of future editors and those who are truly dedicated to sustaining print newspapers and fostering student journalists. If you haven’t picked up your copy yet, be sure to grab one before they run out!

Thank you for supporting us,

Harley Tummond

Editor-in-Chief