How Do Teachers Actually Affect a Student’s Performance

When students ask if teachers can help their performance, students want the answer to be yes, because they want to know that they can be helped to become more intelligent. When they find out teachers are able to help them in becoming more intelligent and are able to help their performance, students tend to work harder. Plus, when the teachers start to believe in their students, they start to find confidence in themselves that they didn’t have before.

When teachers are affecting the students’ performance, the students start to wonder how they do it. Some of their ways of technique may not appear effective, but when you’re really looking into them you can see how it is affecting you. One of their techniques, found here, is believing in their students so that they can start believing in themselves. What this means is that students need a little push to make them try harder and to become better at school in general. Another technique is to be clear and be understood by every one of their students. This is actually a really helpful technique for the entire class. When teachers are being more clear about their subject, students have a higher chance of containing information and remembering it.

A teacher’s level of training can also affect how much the student is learning from the teacher. I know this is a pretty obvious one, but it does really affect the students on how much they can learn and take in from the teacher. When students have a “high-performing” teacher, rather than a “low-performing” one, they tend to become more intelligent. As when students are learning from “low-performing” teachers, they do learn and become more intelligent, but not as much as when students learn from a “high-performing’ teacher. In one experiment, found here, they put kids three times in a row, with a “high-performing” teacher and a “low-performing” one. When the kids took the same math assessment, the kids who learned from the “high-performing” teacher had average scores in the 96th percentile. While the other kids learning from the “low-performing” teacher had average scores in the 44th percentile. This goes to show just how critical it is to have a good teacher who is able to teach you things effectively and enhance your performance.

Referring back to the initial question, how do teachers actually affect a students performance? Well, there are many answers to that question, which I can’t all say, but the ones I stated are the ones that seem more important. Overall, teachers are always going to be there to help students improve, and come up with many different ways to improve their students’ performances.